Thursday, December 31, 2015

Baptism!!

(December 4)

Clayton got baptized! He was so excited and happy that he didn't even feel cold in the November Pacific Ocean. He radiates the light of Christ and his testimony so strongly, it really does inspire me. We met with him this week and he said there's been a lot of opposition to his conversion, both from the adversary and people around him. "There's going to be trials, though," he said, "it's how we show our faith." So proud!!! He is so awesome and has such a solid understanding of who we are, why we're here, and how we get back to our Heavenly Father. It seems a little crazy that we met and taught him on the other side of the world from where we all live, but it was undoubtedly the hand of the Lord guiding all of our lives to this point. I know He guides each of our lives, and that we can see it even in the minutia of every day. 

Check out "Because of Him." This video is just under 3 minutes, but given the choice between this and Gilmore Girls or even The Office for the rest of my life, I'd watch this all day. I always feel the Spirit and my love for Christ grows stronger! Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment