Sunday, May 22, 2016

Long Week

So very long, slightly hard, all totally worth it. By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! (Alma 37:6). First of all, I'm so excited for my cousin Patricia, who got her mission call to Cape Verde, leaving in September! She is such a great example to me, and I know she'll be a wonderful missionary :)
I got to skype home last week! SO GOOD - I can't get over how big my sisters are and how our relationship can still be great even on the other side of the world. I love them :)

I've started laughing a lot more with people when we talk to them on the street. It's helped break the ice a little bit and have more fun, which can only mean good things! Whether it be a compliment, a joke, a high-five, it's the best. I'm learning that loosening up enough to laugh now and then helps everything be better :)

Japan is beautiful, the people are DARLING, the food is delicious, my companion is an angel, we had someone come to church this week, we stopped teaching someone I love very much, all the ups and downs. But it's all worth it because I know this gospel is true and has blessed the lives of all who follow it. Have a wonderful week, I love you!

Sister Janette Jorgensen
Japan Fukuoka Mission
9-16 Hiraozyosuimachi, Chuo-ku
Fukuoka, Fukuoka
Japan 810-0029

No comments:

Post a Comment