Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Area 3

Hello from Fujisaki! We are here close to Fukuoka, the center of the mission. I went to my fifth ever full day of church in Japanese yesterday, so that was a blast. I love my new companion Sister Bready, she is adorable and works so hard! We're going off desserts this transfer, so that'll be an adventure. Who needs ice cream anyway? (Cries)

No time, but here's a quick quote from a former apostle, Elder Maxwell: 

"When we are unduly impatient with an omniscient God’s timing, we really are suggesting that we know what is best. Strange, isn’t it--we who wear wristwatches seek to counsel Him who oversees cosmic clocks and calendars." Remember who's in charge. I love you all!




Sister Janette Jorgensen
Japan Fukuoka Mission
9-16 Hiraozyosuimachi, Chuo-ku
Fukuoka, Fukuoka
Japan 810-0029

janette.jorgensen@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment